Sunday, March 22, 2015





So... I just wrote this whole post then deleted it, go me! But, yesterday I was at my sister's bridal shower. I just love spring weddings and anytime weddings. So, my simple but cute dress is from Old Navy. I love the back of it and it is the perfect length! You can wear it with a cardigan over it, which I have to do for school... ugh not fun, or you can wear it by itself! My bag is from Kate Spade, and it is the perfect size for me and it is convenient but cute because you can carry it... without carrying it, which is why I love crossbody bags, lol! My earrings are Kendra Scott look-a-likes. They are so cute and go along with the purse to give a pink pop to the outfit. They are from a shop on Etsy but I forgot which one. However, here are some of the same styled ones! Last but not least, I am obsessed with my shoes. They are the Tory Burch miller sandal and they are so versatile! I got them from e-bay very gently used, but they were basically brand new, score! here are some from Nordstrom. I hope everybody has a lovely Sunday and I will be posting soon!
XOXO, Reagan

No comments :

Post a Comment