Friday, January 23, 2015










Ohhhh rainy days are needed sometimes. Staying in and being cozy is honestly one of my favorite things! :) But if I do have to go out (school) then I try to put together a pretty cute rainy day outfit. My rain coat is from a local store from a company called Charles River Apparel and I absolutely love it, it gives a pop of color to your rainy day outfit. My top is similar to a Piko top which I adore, but it is from old navy and has gold tint to it. The scarf is so so comfy but cute and it is from Kohl's I think (my mom and I "share" it, lol). My pants are the best pants ever. They are from a European brand called Kiind of, kinda pricey but worth it! I wear them like everyday, not the same ones of course! I love this set of arm candy. You can't tell in the pic but the colors do go along with the scarf and of course I had my watch on backwards in the picture, you go Reagan!  I have been obsessed with tortoise shell lately. Lastly, my boots are my trusty Hunter boots. I wear them every single time it rains and I love the pop of color they give although I can mostly only wear the color with more neutral outfits. I still love them though. Wow, that was a long post but I hope this gave you some tips on how to look cuter on rainy days and spice up your outfit with pops of color!
XOXO, Reagan



No comments :

Post a Comment