Saturday, January 31, 2015








Hey y'all! So today Elissa and I went downtown so we took some pictures of our outfits! :) First, my sunglasses are from Target and I love them because you can wear them with a casual or more dressed up outfit! I couldn't find the exact ones but here are some similar ones also from Target. My purple top has a really pretty split in the back, but it isn't open which is nice. It is from the brand Everly. My fur vest is also from target, you can find it here. My bag is kate spade and I love the pink pop of color it can give any outfit. My shoes are from American Eagle and they are sooo cute but comfortable! Lastly, my watch is from charming charlies and my bracelet I got for Christmas so sadly, I don't know where it is from. Hope you liked this, more posts coming soon. XOXO, Reagan

No comments :

Post a Comment