Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hey guys! Long time, no post. It has been crazy cold here the past couple weeks for SC. This is just a warm outfit that I wore the day after Valentine's day before it iced up here. My jacket is from Old Navy. I am actually obsessed with old navy. They have the cutest, classy things for great prices. It is a great place to shop if you want preppy, nice things for reasonable prices.

I couldn't find it on their website, but my top is from J.Crew and it was 40% off! It's very cute and versatile and can be worn all year round depending on how you style it.

My shoes are combat boots and have lasted me for over a year. They are from Forever21 which I like sometimes. There are always gems among the stones there, am I right? These aren't the exact same but here are some similar ones!
I am in love with my new watch! I got it from amazon and it was half off of 54 dollars. So if you are looking for a gold watch that is a great price and great quality, definitely go check it out. Also, of course, I am wearing one of my Lily and Laura bracelet which I love!




I got my necklace for Christmas so I don't know where it is from :( But, thank you for checking this post out. More posts coming soon, xoxo Reagan

No comments :

Post a Comment